1. I like to make sound effects and noises for things in everyday life. This is mostly in situations when I’m alone or with people who know I do that. Every now and then I slip up in public and am met with either a smile/chuckle or weird/scared look.
2. I was part of the MST3K fan club way back in the mid 90s and my old tv in my bedroom had the cutout of the guys taped to the bottom of the screen. It was like they were watching everything I was.
3. The movie That Thing You Do was the catalyst for me picking up percussion. The soundtrack proved useful in practicing as most of the songs were rather simple to play along to. Sadly, I don’t play as much as I used to but I will always want to run around yelling, “I AM SPARTACUS!”
4. I’m allergic to strawberries. And I hate it. I hate it so much.
5. My parents named me Ryan because they liked the actor Ryan O’Neal. (Bonus fact: When my mom was pregnant with me, before I was born they were hoping for a girl. Oops. I have always wondered what girl name they would’ve picked though.)